Get to Know the Commuter Connect Team
Get To Know – Allison Steinke, Outreach Representative
1. What is your position and how long have you been with Commuter Connect?
I am wrapping up a great first week with Commuter Connect as an Outreach Representative.
2. How did you get started in the industry?
I have always loved Mother Earth and try to do my part in making sustainable choices. Community outreach was a perfect fit to put my love for nature and human interactions to a good use.
3. What is your favorite part of the job?
My favorite part of the job is getting to know the real people and workforce commuters that help our city and businesses thrive.
4. What is your best commuting tip?
My best commuting tip, especially for new commuters is to ask questions and reach out for resources. Our city has so much to offer and experienced commuters are full of knowledge. Commuter Connect also has a great team this is always ready to assist!
5. How do you like to spend your time outside of work?
I enjoy outdoor activities and adventures with my three daughters. We go camping and hiking quite a bit. I also really love going to outdoor concerts.
6. What are you reading or watching right now?
I just finished watching Kiss the Ground, a documentary about regenerative farming that helps absorb CO2 into the soil and combat climate change.
7. What is your favorite destination/activity in Central Indiana?
I love biking the Cultural Trail and visiting all the local businesses and restaurants.