Get to Know the Commuter Connect Team
Get To Know – Sarah Troutman, Outreach Representative
1. What is your position and how long have you been with Commuter Connect?
I am an Outreach Representative for Hamilton and Hancock counties, and Indy East. I have been with Commuter Connect for one week!
2. How did you get started in the industry?
This position is my introduction into the industry. I am excited to learn and grow.
3. What is your favorite part of the job?
Currently I am learning everything I can to be successful. There is a lot of new information. I am most excited to get out into the community and share all my knowledge.
4. What is your best commuting tip?
Make the commute as enjoyable as you can. Whether you are driving alone or in a carpool, find a station, a podcast, an audiobook, or good conversation that can help with the stress of traffic.
5. How do you like to spend your time outside of work?
Outside of work you can find me with my husband, two teenagers, and three dogs. I like to go for hikes, watch movies, and try new restaurants with my family. I also love to read and browse social media.
6. What is one thing you want to do when the pandemic is over?
I have never been to Las Vegas as an adult and my husband and I had planned to go in May. It was going to be a fantastic trip that included a helicopter ride through the Grand Canyon. We are trying to make that happen as soon as we are able! I am thankful that most of my family lives close by so I am not missing them as much as others might be.
7. What are you reading or watching right now?
I am currently between books, but I just finished reading Steven King’s collection of short stories called If It Bleeds. It was perfect for the month of October.
8. What is your favorite destination/activity in Central Indiana?
Holiday Park located off Spring Mill Road is one of my favorite hidden gems in Central Indiana. We love to hike the trails down to the river. The Ruins in the center of the park are so pretty and the perfect backdrop for photo shoots.