Get to Know the Commuter Connect Team
Get To Know – Lisa Bailey, Community Outreach Representative, Commuter Connect
1. What is your position and how long have you been with Commuter Connect?
I’m a Community Outreach Representative here at Commuter Connect. I have been with CIRTA for 3 years and 8 months.
2. How did you get started in the industry?
CIRTA was my first experience working in transportation.
3. What is your favorite part of the job?
My favorite part of the job is helping people find transportation.
4. What is your best commuting tip?
Telework, if at all possible. Always try to allow extra time when you are commuting.
5. How do you like to spend your time outside of work?
I enjoy spending time with my family, at church, or with friends.
6. What is one thing you want to do when the pandemic is over?
Plan a trip to Maine!
7. What are you reading or watching right now?
Right now, I’m reading Canoeing the Mountains and watching the Food Network.
8. What is your favorite destination/activity in Central Indiana?
Brown County State Park in Nashville, Indiana. Check it out if you’re in the area!