Get to Know the Commuter Connect Team
Get To Know – Shelly King, Customer Service Specialist
1. What is your position and how long have you been with Commuter Connect?
My position Is Customer Service Specialist and I have been here about 3 and a half months.
2. How did you get started in the industry?
I was not in this industry until I started working this position.
3. What is your favorite part of the job?
Knowing I am part of a team that helps people and is helping the environment too.
4. What is your best commuting tip?
Always leave early in case something happens you will still be on time.
5. How do you like to spend your time outside of work?
I love to kayak, camp, photography, read and spend time with my nieces and nephews.
6. What is one thing you want to do when the pandemic is over?
I want to travel more so I can kayak all over the US and I’m looking forward to watching Purdue play football again.
7. What are you reading or watching right now?
I am reading My Train to Freedom: A Jewish Boy’s Journey from Nazi Europe to Activism by Ivan A. Backer and right now I am obsessed with Off Grid Tiny house building on HGTV.
8. What is your favorite destination/activity in Central Indiana?
My favorite place in Indiana is anywhere I can kayak.